High performance RIB RX-753
RX-753 is "the sports" version of famous "sea buddy" RX-750. New boat keep all incredible features of "750-th" like a legendary seaworthy a durability but got a new cool thing like a two steps hull decompression. Now this RIB really fly and do not "stumble" when trottle off. It's also can help to enlarge fantastic range more than 10%. Differs not only bottom a part of the hull. Deck now can be equipped by the central console SportDrive designed taking into account the newest standards for HSC with in elegance hard top "Gretta". Installation of inboard motors is preferable to the best mass/speed balance.
- vacuum pressing composit vinylester plastic
- compartments for two integrated fuel tanks on 300 litres
- hull bottom ventilated, with two steps of decompression
- self-drain cocpit
- self drain an anchor compartment
- tight deck lockers
- watertight steering console with compartments for the refrigerator and a sinkи
- shock mitigation seat "KMS-Pilot"
- two colour 2200 g/m2 mirasol or hypalon
- gold stripe tube for Kevlar hull
The hull build out in two versions
- "Standard" – vacuum GRP sandwich;
- "Patrol" – vacuum GRP sandwich with kevlar reinforcement layer.
The base complete set
Case "Standard", the steering console, windscreen, seats of the steering console, hand-rail, elevating eyes, anchor compartment, fuel compartment with a tank on 300 litres, a compartment for battery, an electroguard, running lights, cables-channels, channels of fuel system.